When Young Contracting was awarded Victory Station, it marked our first job with SJ Collins Enterprises. The 64,000 square foot ground up center included the demolition of an existing building and the signalization and expansion of Victory Drive. Victory Station was built on the site of the old Backus Cadillac-Pontiac dealership, a landmark in Savannah, which opened their doors in 1955. The new Whole Foods Market was designed to repurpose materials from the original building such as wheels, key boxes, and pictures that serve as historical reminders of the old landmark.
|Victory Station||SJ Collins||Phillips Partnership||Retail Shopping Centers|